Covid-19: Letter to our Patients
To Our Patients,
We hope that this letter finds you and your family well. Our community has been through a lot over the past few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety and visual welfare. You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You will be asked the same questions again when you arrive at our office. We’ll also be taking your temperature hands free with an infrared thermometer that scans your forehead.
- Before being seen in our examining rooms all surfaces that you may contact will be cleaned and disinfected. This will be repeated when your examinations are completed.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also see some in the reception area and in other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- You will see that our reception room no longer offers magazines and other reading material since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect. We may ask you to wait in your car if you arrive early in order to avoid unnecessary contact.
- Our schedules will be modified in order to limit the number of patients in the office at any one point in time and to adhere to the appropriate social distancing guidelines.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients in order to reduce or eliminate waiting time and to allow for social distancing between patients.
We are currently in the process of doing a deep cleaning around the entire office and will be installing high powered medical grade HEPA air purifiers throughout the office. We look forward to seeing you again and will be happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we are taking to keep you and every patient safe in our practice. Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and look forward to seeing you again.
Dr. Edward L. Boshnick and Staff
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!